Tuesday, December 06, 2005


I'm heading off to Australia tomorrow. I've put together this page so that you can follow along on my journey, well as much as accessible computers allow me. I'm bringing a digital camera and will post images here. I chose the blog format so that I can write lengthier captions than photo sites allow. It snowed here last week. I'm going to somewhere that doesn't get a lot of snow. I'm looking forward to my hands not getting cold every time I leave a building without gloves on. The picture on the left was taken on November 30th. It's just a few yards from my house.

2 Comments:

Blogger Philippe Bishop Photography said...

Rochelle,
Great to hear from you, Hope you have a great trip to OZ im sure you will its beautiful...cant wait to read more of your posts..
Philippe

9:03 PM  
Blogger Jarnleikr Nidhogg said...

Love your Yoda-like url - know should you things...

Impossible to see the future is. Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future.

But adventure great, that you have will. Through the Force, things you will see. Other places. The future...the past.

Have fun in the sun Ro!
Tor

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home