Monday, June 26, 2006

Whistler Weekend

I went snowboarding yesterday. (Click the headline above for images). It was over 90 degrees F at the base, 30 cooler at the glacier. One time the tbar lift broke down, and about 50 of us were stuck, wondering how we'd get out if the lift didn't reopen. Many started hiking, but after about 20 minutes or so, it got going.. but not til after a few snowball fights. Not everyone had a sense of humor about it, see video

I've been waffling over selling my domain to someone who is very eager to use it for their business. I'm not using it for much purpose right now, and it's on a slow server that goes down sometimes (the price for free hosting). She would fix all that but I'd lose my domain name. I've had it nine years. I just can't seem to give it up. Well maybe for $25,000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home