Friday, July 25, 2008

flash back

The results are posted for riverboarding. Go to www.facelevel.com and it's under contest or results, shouldn't be hard to find. I'm not on wireless right now so I'm going to wait til I am to update this blog. Just know I'm getting some good waves in warm water and all the accompanying skin problems, except sunburn, because I wear full body rash guard protection. Must look like a kook but I don't need to pay my dermotologist any more than necessary.

Love ya,
Rochelle

2 Comments:

Blogger Fenway Fran said...

It's me, your White Salmon B&B...Hope you're getting some good waves! Tracked your blog down from a history link, enjoyed the entries about the Gorge Games, esp the pic of the starting line...Congrats on that second place! Saved the local paper this week, article with you quoted in it, and a pic of you doing the 'look ma no hands' at Rattlesnake Rapids. Will send in snail mail. BTW-Cherries all dried, frozen, and made into jam. Whew!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Rochelle said...

Cool! Thanks for writing. Never did get to send post cards :(. But I was thinking of you! Was also thinking of trying to look up the newspaper and asking for a copy, so thanks for that!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home