Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Halloween fright

The log-in screen at the school where I work is changed seasonally. Last year I created an elaborate halloween movie but was unable to post it. This year I took an image from the movie and submitted that:


Apparently this was too much for a couple of faculty members, becoming offended at red color under the window. The students were fine with it, but this place is littered with panties-in-a-wad stuffed shirts. I'm not sure what the gender of the faculty were. Imagine if the movie had gone through. Here's a link to the original attempt at it.

1 Comments:

Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

Stuffy faculty members. It doesn't look so bad to me, but I like Halloween and scary decorations for home and work. I'll ask my sister (a teacher with Anaheim School District) to get her opinion. Happy Halloween!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home